People don’t want to be controlled.
They want to be heard and understood. They want to build meaningful relationships with co-workers and the organizations they support built on respect, trust, and loyalty.
They want to work hard for leaders who care about them- personally and professionally. They want to know that they are valued and that they (and those around them) are being held accountable to similar standards of behavior and performance.
This is what your teams want. They want friendship. They want mentorship. And they want great leadership. In short, they want a Frientorship® experience.
In the Frientorship® Academy, we harness key principles of friendship, mentorship, and leadership to build better CEO and executive leaders, to create a more engaged and connected workforce, and to ignite powerful workplace cultures. After all, business is personal.
The Frientorship® Academy will mentor and empower you to develop and leverage purposeful and meaningful relationships with and among your peers, customers, and clients, teeing your business up for creativity, continuity, and success.
I believe in building great relationships to build great workplaces.
Attendess will leave motivated and inspired to:
- Build more collaborative teams
- Identify skill gaps and how to fill those gaps
- Be a leader rather than a boss
- Take ownership of their career development
- Cascade these principles through a team, department, or organization
Frientorship® in action will:
- Reduce turnover
- Drive employee happiness
- Reduce absenteeism
- Ensure knowledge sharing and transfer
- Develop great leaders
- Create a self-sustaining model for a high-engagement culture
In addition to my signature program, interactive & engaging programs are delivered and include:
- Tapping into Growth Mindsets
- Emotional Intelligence & Mental Fitness
- Problem Solving, Negotiation, & Conflict Resolution
- Building Great Workplace Cultures
- Leadership & Accountability at Every Organizational Level
- Change Management
- Purposeful Mentorships
- …and so much more! Just ask me!
45 to 90 Minutes
3 to 4 hours with customized lengths available.
7 to 8 hours with customized lengths available.